The following requirements must be met for admission to the program of study:
- Degree in Law at a Master’s level (exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Professional experience
- Good verbal and written knowledge of the teaching language (English)
We ask you to submit the completed application form together with:
- Curriculum Vitae
- copy of your university diploma(s)
- copy of your passport
- electronic passport photo (ratio 3:4, min. 400x533 px)
- copy of language certifcate (English)
- copies of other relevant certificates
- Next Full-Time LL.M. classes start in September 2023
- Application deadline for Swiss and EU residents: 30 April 2023
- Application for non-Swiss or non-EU residents should be submitted as early as possible (ideally until January 2023)
Please send your application to:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by postal mail:
LL.M. Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht
CH - 8001 Zürich
Approximately CHF 32,800
Included in tuition costs are the costs for course materials, examination fees as well as all intensive weekends and certain additional events. Not included are costs for excursions, additional literature and living costs.
Please note that in case of acceptance to the program the application fee of CHF 200 will be deducted from the tuition fee.
Please find more information here.